Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Equinox Pleated Maxi Dress by Anthropologie

I have an Anthropologie obsession, it's true. The first step is admitting a problem right? I subscribe to their emails, which come streaming into my inbox full of beautiful things. This morning I opened up the link and saw this dress. I fell in love. The casual, bohemian vibe, done in a sophisticated color pallet, and a flattering silhouette.

It even comes in a wide variety of sizes! Up to a size 16! Way to be Anthropologie! I am a size 12, but even size 12 is hard to find on their site sometimes. The thought that they are finally catering to real women and not just twiggy models makes me happy. The average American woman is a size 14 after all, so why not cater to a real consumer who will spend their money in your store?

My only problem with this beautiful thing? It is almost $200. Should I wait to see if it ends up in the sale section in a couple of months? It probably won't because the reviews are glowing.

Example:

Was that review written by future Kelly? God I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment